czwartek, 27 września 2012

GROCERY HAUL!

Hello my friends! Finally I found some time to write a new post, AND i can finally check if my new laptop is good to update my blog on. I had that cute idea lately, to make a little haul on what i buy usually when i go with my family to the grocery shop. Since my doctor gave me strict rules - no sweets and no fried things - i started a healthy life, or how they say. Hope you're curious!


This is basically everything that i bought. Only healthy things!


Let's start with Vegetables and fruits! Some of them were already in the fridge so i made a photo of lettuce, grapes, cherry tomatoes and bananas. Also i bought some berries and apples, oranges... i really like to make a salad fruit with honey in the morning. Such a yummy breakfast!


Two strawberry and a natural yoghurt, two mozzarellas (i LOVE mozzarella), coconut milk and... Pesto! So good, right? Gratka has only 63 calories, and it's very yummy. 
Due to the fact that my dad is Italian we have pasta like every day, so sometimes we buy ready sauces.


Drinks! A bottle of water for school and one for home. I love Cisowianka, it's one of the best water in poland, also two juices and a big Grapefruit juice.


And now... Snacks! I bought a very good porridge (eaten when i don't have time for making a fruit salad) and fitness cereal. They are so good! Sometimes I even eat them withouth milka. Then, oatmeal cookies and berries!

That's all Folks. Sorry if this post isn't THAT interesting but i wanted to show you what do I usually buy :)





9 komentarzy:

  1. dziękuję, ja również obserwuję:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. om nom nom
    what are you doing with coconut milk?
    btw i made a buttermilk cake with berries yesterday, it was so good!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Fajny blog :P
    Obserwuje tyynka.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Mniam obserwuje . dzieki za komentarz :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Smaczne ;p
    Zapraszam do siebie http://york-nikusia.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. mniam:) zgłodniała a już tak późno:D
    zapraszam do siebie w wolnej chwili:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń